Based in International
MicroWorks is a fast-paced online party game centered around microgames - simple tasks with very minimal time to complete. Players are lumped together in the nexus tower, where they compete against each other to climb the scoreboard and emerge victorious with the highest score by the end of the game. Score is earned by successfully performing microgames - smash an object, jump over laser beams, reach the other end of an obstacle course, solve a math equation - throw a watermelon at your opponents? The list goes on and on, and the faster you perform, the higher your awarded score. At the end of each game, there is one final obstacle players must face - the boss stage, which is a slightly bigger game worth a lot more points. The perfect opportunity to flip the tides of war. MicroWorks is fast without pause - microgames will keep coming at you consecutively as they become increasingly faster with each one. Keep up with the tempo and outrun your opponents to win!
MicroWorks is the product of two long time modders, Noam "noam 2000" Rubin and Kacper "prefetcher" Staroń. Inspired by Noam's "Serious Ware" mod for Serious Sam 3: BFE (which got really popular within the Serious Sam modding community), which in turn was inspired by mods like TF2Ware for Team Fortress 2 and games like Nintendo's WarioWare, they've decided to finally try their hands at actual game development. MicroWorks aspires to be much better and more polish than its modding predecessor.
- Over 50 microgames, each with different variations - totalling in over 200 ways to be tested on the tower!
- At least 15 boss stages.
- Multiple gamemodes such as Scorematch, where players compete to get the highest score, or Survival, where failure means death, and the last player standing wins.
- Up to 20 players in a server, as well as the ability to play alone.
- Mutators allowing you to change almost every setting of your game, including the microgame rotation! Hate that one unbalanced microgame that everyone keeps losing to? Just disclude it from the match.
- Workshop Support for cosmetical items.
There are currently no trailers available for MicroWorks. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We’re a small indie development group comprised of long time modders looking to make the leap into game development and create the kind of games we want to make.
More information on Agiriko, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Noam "noam 2000" Rubin
Project Lead, Producer, Game & Level Design
Kacper "prefetcher" Staroń